A second look at Awesome August

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

A second look at Awesome August

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:12 pm

I'd like to invite customers who are interested to look at the https://test.prohashing.com site, which is a live version of one of the changes coming in August. Constance has done a great job so far and your feedback is appreciated.

This website is probably about 30% complete, as none of the pages that are behind login are finished yet. There are also a few display positioning bugs that need refinement, and the number of words in the homepage descriptions is going to be reduced in the next iteration.
Aramis

Re: A second look at Awesome August

Post by Aramis » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:48 am

Steve,
The new page is really nice, I love the fact that it so much cleaner when it comes to the interface and how fast the loading times seem to be. This should definitely be much more attractive to future customers and I am sure that existing customers such as myself will love the changes as well. I would definitely say that Prohashing is off to a good start.

Aramis
ajs

Post by ajs » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:15 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:12 pm Constance has done a great job so far and your feedback is appreciated.
Agree, nice job. Here is some feedback:

On Charts -> Coins Mined Per Day -> The hover-over text is white which can't be read in some positions. Same with hover-over on hash rate and electricity usage. Original page had nice blocks where hover-over text could be read.

On Chart, there are three graphs that are specific to a coin. They should be grouped together and a single selector should change all three.

It would be nice if "Total Earning" and "Actual vs Target Earnings" and "Total Earnings by Coin" could summarize by week, month, year and not only by day. Year would allow be particularly useful for tax purposes. This would allow users to see not just the instant day status of their mining, but trend, totals, and so forth.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:11 pm

ajs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:15 am
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:12 pm Constance has done a great job so far and your feedback is appreciated.
Agree, nice job. Here is some feedback:

On Charts -> Coins Mined Per Day -> The hover-over text is white which can't be read in some positions. Same with hover-over on hash rate and electricity usage. Original page had nice blocks where hover-over text could be read.

On Chart, there are three graphs that are specific to a coin. They should be grouped together and a single selector should change all three.

It would be nice if "Total Earning" and "Actual vs Target Earnings" and "Total Earnings by Coin" could summarize by week, month, year and not only by day. Year would allow be particularly useful for tax purposes. This would allow users to see not just the instant day status of their mining, but trend, totals, and so forth.
I'll forward these onto Constance to resolve the color issues. Those will be fixed before the final release.

The suggestions with total earnings are great ideas. I'll forward those to Constance for implementation, but they will require more work than just the color changes. We'll try to get those in before September.
ajs

Post by ajs » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:10 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:11 pm I'll forward these onto Constance to resolve the color issues. Those will be fixed before the final release.
On Firefox and Chrome, the hover-over text is white with a grey box around it. Reads well.

On Safari, the hover-over text is white, and there is no box around it. Can't read it at all.

Suggest making the text black for all cases, and a lighter box for the Firefox and Chrome users.

Grouping the items that are coins specific, and having only one coin selector would make the users life easier. Right now if I want to check the status of 3 coins, I need to do 9 selectors.

Just trying to help.