Need volunteers for testing of a new mobile application

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Need volunteers for testing of a new mobile application

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:14 am

The developer of a mobile application that monitors mining pools is looking for test data so that he can add Prohashing to the app. He needs the API key of an active user who has multiple miners and groups. Since API keys are read-only, there is no risk of losing money by volunteering for this test, and the key can be changed easily on the "Settings" page after the trial is over.

If you are willing to contribute to the development of this mobile application by allowing us to share your API key with the developer, please post your Prohashing username below. We'll add a message to your account with a unique code, which you can then give us to confirm you own the account. Thanks for helping bring us into the mobile world!
Squirrel

Re: Need volunteers for testing of a new mobile application

Post by Squirrel » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:35 am

I only have one rig but would like to help
Squirrel420
Aramis

Post by Aramis » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:20 am

I have 7 rigs and can help
Aramis

Code: gQ$B^2Y1yCrK
Last edited by Aramis on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jkndt

Post by jkndt » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Count me in. Multiple miners and groups.
jkndt
code: sB@Q1HKI65qu!
Seems I got a 2nd code, too: ^Hbfrhyz9d&5
Last edited by jkndt on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Thanks! For now, these three customers are enough for the testing. Please edit your posts with the code to prove your identities and I'll be able to pass the information along to the tester!
Krismonty09

Post by Krismonty09 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:19 pm

I’m willing to help as well. Krismonty09 is my username.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Krismonty09 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:19 pm I’m willing to help as well. Krismonty09 is my username.
Thanks for volunteering, but the developer already has enough API keys from the three other customers above. Maybe next time!
charlesapumilia

Post by charlesapumilia » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:14 am The developer of a mobile application that monitors mining pools is looking for test data so that he can add Prohashing to the app. He needs the API key of an active user who has multiple miners and groups. Since API keys are read-only, there is no risk of losing money by volunteering for this test, and the key can be changed easily on the "Settings" page after the trial is over.

If you are willing to contribute to the development of this mobile application by allowing us to share your API key with the developer, please post your Prohashing username below. We'll add a message to your account with a unique code, which you can then give us to confirm you own the account. Thanks for helping bring us into the mobile world!
charlesapumilia1
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:14 pm

i have not got a code