New poll question available

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
turbochicken

Re: New poll question available

Post by turbochicken » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Maybe increase fees for NiceHash miners, to help pay for losses? (Just as you do for high orphan rate coins).

Is there no way to isolate the risk? Is it certain algorithms that cause the losses? Maybe limit the hashrate to avoid surges?

Are you in a position to be more specific about what algorithms/coins caused the discrepancy? Is there any chance the pool has just been unlucky?
scriptmunkee

Post by scriptmunkee » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:52 pm

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I recently noticed a security vulnerability with your authentication model.

I noticed the issue while trying to "figure out" a way to bypass your-factor auth for my locked account. I have also confirmed that this issue is part of your overall authentication process.

Please let me know how'd you like to proceed.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:11 am

scriptmunkee wrote:I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I recently noticed a security vulnerability with your authentication model.

I noticed the issue while trying to "figure out" a way to bypass your-factor auth for my locked account. I have also confirmed that this issue is part of your overall authentication process.

Please let me know how'd you like to proceed.
Please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to look into it! Thanks.