New forum rule announced

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

New forum rule announced

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:56 am

Today, we're announcing a new rule for the forums: no "introduction" posts. It is no longer allowed for users to make posts announcing that they registered an account without providing any additional information about themselves or discussing any other topic.

There have been a number of these posts recently, and they don't contribute anything meaningful to the discussion. Users who make such posts will be warned and the post deleted.
zxcvbnm

Re: New forum rule announced

Post by zxcvbnm » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:44 am

I can not withdraw money earned. I am not a US citizen, I have never been to the USA. I have no idea what tax return you should have. I want my money earned. more than 6 months have passed since I cannot receive payment.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: New forum rule announced

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:48 pm

zxcvbnm wrote:I can not withdraw money earned. I am not a US citizen, I have never been to the USA. I have no idea what tax return you should have. I want my money earned. more than 6 months have passed since I cannot receive payment.
I responded to your other post. Please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to help.