Try out new miner grouping feature

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Try out new miner grouping feature

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Constance just fixed all known issues with the test grouping site, and the changes have been released. Please try out the new changes and let us know what you think! Please offer your feedback tomorrow, as we want to release next week so that any issues that become more noticeable when more people pay attention to them on the production site can be resolved before the holidays.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:31 am

GregoryGHarding wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:i notice when grouped, there is no indication of which coin is being mined
That's right, because there are multiple coins being mined when multiple miners are in a group. Or, were you suggesting something else?
may i suggest that if all miners in the group are mining the same coin, then show it as it did with the old layout.
A new version of the grouping website is now available.

Greg, are you willing to try using two miners of different algorithms in the same group, and letting me know when you've done that so we can do one final verification?
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
That's right, because there are multiple coins being mined when multiple miners are in a group. Or, were you suggesting something else?
may i suggest that if all miners in the group are mining the same coin, then show it as it did with the old layout.

Greg, are you willing to try using two miners of different algorithms in the same group, and letting me know when you've done that so we can do one final verification?
done, equihash and quark grouped let me know when youre done
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:06 am

GregoryGHarding wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote: may i suggest that if all miners in the group are mining the same coin, then show it as it did with the old layout.

done, equihash and quark grouped let me know when youre done
Thanks! You can change back to however you would like this to be permanently. I was able to use your case to prove there were no issues with that setup and that no action is necessary.