Chris released latest mining server

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
olkah

Re: Chris released latest mining server

Post by olkah » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:54 am

Dero, X12Coin, Newton, SUMOKOIN, ELECTRONEUM, KARBO, B2B Coin, Balkancoin, Bytecoin, Geldum, LithiumBit, PLURACOIN, Pennykoin, Dinastycoin, Fred, a number of other
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:23 pm

stop spamming the forum
ultiman2

Post by ultiman2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:This issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience!
just test it with xmrig and its working :D

thanks for you hard work!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:This issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience!
I also want to point out that if you're happy with how CryptonightV8 works, please feel free to tip Vance. Vance was solely responsible for implementing the Cryptonight algorithms and deserves all the credit for this new offering.
hobospices

Post by hobospices » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Now that everything is rolled out, Is Vance able to grab the list of V8 coins off the msg board or Shall I submit a ticket with the Relevant info?
olkah

Post by olkah » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Please tell me you have made a decision on the algorithm CRYPTONOTE ???.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:08 am

hobospices wrote:Now that everything is rolled out, Is Vance able to grab the list of V8 coins off the msg board or Shall I submit a ticket with the Relevant info?
Tickets are always better because they can be assigned to the appropriate person as a mandatory task. When a ticket is submitted, the person to whom it is assigned is expected to get the task done, and correspondence is tracked so that everyone can read it.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
hobospices wrote:Now that everything is rolled out, Is Vance able to grab the list of V8 coins off the msg board or Shall I submit a ticket with the Relevant info?
Tickets are always better because they can be assigned to the appropriate person as a mandatory task. When a ticket is submitted, the person to whom it is assigned is expected to get the task done, and correspondence is tracked so that everyone can read it.
ive already sent them a list of the 4 or 5 cnv8 coins along with linked details for all, ticket is in queue so the ball is rolling