Restarting to resolve bitcoin errors

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Restarting to resolve bitcoin errors

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Chris will be restarting the mining servers shortly to resolve a problem with bitcoin mining. Bitcoin blocks have started to get a lot of transactions, and the WAMP server was rejecting the block templates for being too large.

Once this issue has been resolved, we'll then be releasing a new version of the website in another attempt to resolve the payout addresses problems.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Restarting to resolve bitcoin errors

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:54 pm

This restart has been completed and we verified the issue was resolved. Chris will be updating the share inserters and other services to remove this default limit just in case it occurs with some other type of data over the next hour. Then, we'll move onto the payout addresses issues.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:14 pm

The issues with payout addresses have been resolved. Thanks for your patience.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Address page now offers SAVE, and then tells me I cannot delete litecoin...even when I do not...and will not allow me to save.

Still seems to be issues.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 pm

CSZiggy wrote:Address page now offers SAVE, and then tells me I cannot delete litecoin...even when I do not...and will not allow me to save.

Still seems to be issues.
This is as intended. Since litecoins are credited when the default payout coin is unavailable, it's not possible to delete litecoin payout addresses.

However, it is now allowed to omit a litecoin payout address if you have less than 0.001 litecoins owed, so customers who just signed up will not be required to enter a litecoin address.

To save, you have a few choices. If your litecoin balance is small, you can just do nothing. If you want to be paid your litecoins, you can enter a payout address and then save. For any other coin, you also have the third choice of deleting the payout address and forfeiting your earnings to the pool.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:59 pm

I may have an idea on the issue. Have Chris go and add litecoincash coin to an account and add a wallet address.
Then try to delete litecoincash.

For some reason I think the system is seeing the deletion of litecoincash / forfeit of it as a litecoin delete and tosses an error on the whole operation.

While I am NOT touching litecoin, the system keeps throwing an error that I am.