Problems with payout addresses

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Bigdaddy69

Re: Problems with payout addresses

Post by Bigdaddy69 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:36 am

Having this problem right now, today.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:16 pm

Bigdaddy69 wrote:Having this problem right now, today.
There have been a few support tickets about this issue, but we are overloaded with tickets at the moment. We're working as quickly as possible and will post an update once we know more.
Bigdaddy69

Post by Bigdaddy69 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:10 pm

Steve, I figured it out. I was missing a payout address in one of the coins. Once I added it issue went away. TY for the response.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:06 pm

Bigdaddy69 wrote:Steve, I figured it out. I was missing a payout address in one of the coins. Once I added it issue went away. TY for the response.
I'm glad to hear that! A while back, Chris ran some code to add null payout addresses to all coins that had balances to reduce our liabilities to customers. Now, customers are required to save all addresses every time, so that we can pay everyone out fully as much as possible.
maloi

Post by maloi » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:16 pm

привет почему я не могу добавлять монеты и менять кошелёк ???
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:30 pm

maloi wrote:привет почему я не могу добавлять монеты и менять кошелёк ???
translation....hello, why can't i add coins and change wallet ???

Answer: вам нужен адрес кошелька, введенный для каждой монеты на странице настроек. Если какой-либо из них оставлен пустым, вы не можете изменять или сохранять новые изменения до тех пор, пока они либо не имеют кошельков, ни введенных, ни отданных в пул (потерянных), чтобы удалить эту монету с пустым кошельком для продолжения.
translation....you need a wallet address entered for every coin you have on the settings page. If any are left blank then you cannot modify or save new changes until they either all have wallets entered or are given away to the pool (forfeited) to remove that coin with the blank wallet to proceed.

Answer: Кроме того, он близок к концу года, если вам больше 600 долларов, вам нужно будет убедиться, что документы заполнены и поданы в пул для целей налогообложения, поэтому платежи не задерживаются.
translation....Also, it is close to the end of the year, if you are over $600 you will need to make sure the paperwork is filled out and on file with the pool for tax purposes so no payments are delayed.
valta4065

Post by valta4065 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:37 pm

I cant change anything in settings, would like to change addresses and all grey cant save
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:01 pm

valta4065 wrote:I cant change anything in settings, would like to change addresses and all grey cant save
Please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to help.

While we want to be as welcoming as possible for everyone, this is a case where I need to say that we won't be able to allow you to continue posting here if you do not submit a support ticket. You've requested help many times on the forums, and were told to submit support tickets, and have not submitted a ticket so that we can obtain information actually resolve the issue. We need more information to resolve your issue. I'll wait a day for you to submit a ticket, but after that I'm going to have to delete this and future posts until you start using the support system, where we can help you.