Coinbase update

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CSZiggy

Re: Coinbase update

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Can't you just decouple the coinbase account, put your coinbase wallet address in for your coins and have them sent to your account and then sell them once they arrive?

It's an extra step to have to go over to coinbase every day or once a week to setup a sale, but its not like you are saving money by doing it the auto way, just a bit of time. If getting the $$$ is such a big deal, just process it across manually.

Auto selling doesn't get you any more savings on fees than doing it manually does, its just a time saver. Use your own time, save the $.
healyc1812

Post by healyc1812 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Hello, A bit curious if Prohashing's public pressure has helped convince Coinbase to come to the table. Also, is there anything you would feel we as members can do to help the Prohashing team on this issue?
healyc1812

Post by healyc1812 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:29 pm

healyc1812 wrote:Hello, A bit curious if Prohashing's public pressure has helped convince Coinbase to come to the table. Also, is there anything you would feel we as members can do to help the Prohashing team on this issue?
Just saw the other Topic (Coinbase does not deserve to be in business). I believe this answers my question(s). Thank you
healyc1812

Post by healyc1812 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 am

Hello, I was just a little curious if there was any update on this topic?
healyc1812

Post by healyc1812 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:36 am

Has there been any further Progress on this problem?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:48 am

healyc1812 wrote:Has there been any further Progress on this problem?
Unfortunately not. We're working on the problem as quickly as possible, but there's nothing we can do if they don't reply. I sent another E-Mail to them to a different support address on the theory that there was a paperwork issue, and received yet another form response stating that they would reply within 5-7 business days.