Error with incorrect coins

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Error with incorrect coins

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Today, Chris released some new code that records the difference between the actual coins earned by miners and the target coins they want to earn. These numbers are often different due to coins being in error, and we want to figure out how different they are. The release was successful and the data is being recorded. In the next month, Constance will add a website feature to allow customers to view the data that is now in the database.

During the release, customers who had requested bitcoins earned litecoins, because bitcoins were considered to be in error while the release occurred. We apologize for the problem. Chris will correct the balances so that people who earned litecoins unintentionally will be credited bitcoins instead.

Because the price of litecoins increased dramatically during the period when the issue was present, customers who were affected by this error will receive between 10% and 20% more profit today, because the accidental purchase of litecoins resulted in the wrong coin being held during the litecoin price increase.
mad4mining

Re: Error with incorrect coins

Post by mad4mining » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:01 am

Thx for the bonus LTC, however I'm showing a negative balance in my earnings for LTC. If I decide to switch to LTC in the future will this negative balance have to be mined positive first or will the balance be zero'd out in the coming days?
Have a great weekend