TRON token payouts

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
suykast

Re: TRON token payouts

Post by suykast » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Sorry but i cant find the tron coin in the list, like steve said, you need a balance to add the coin, ive a tron balance but no tron in the picklist.
Are you sure that when you have a balance that tron is in the list ???
€arn and let other$ €arn to
cloaker

Post by cloaker » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:01 pm

they removed the coin and our ability to add it back to get a payout addy, they assumed anyone who mined tron was STILL mining tron when they made their big move or at the least STILL had the coin added. they made no allowances for any scenario that would require what we need, that much is obvious.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:31 pm

You are correct, it would be a good feature to have the webpage SETTINGS show the payout address of all coins the users have a balance for so they can more easily add payout addresses.

OR....setup a rule that will not allow any coins to be mined that do not have a payout address entered in?

I thought when you did the slider you had to enter a payout address but thats only for autopool mining.
If you solo mine you can mine any coin and get paid in that coin, maybe that is where the check needs to be at, not allowing solo mining if the account doesnt have an active payout address for the coin wanting to be solo mined?

Sorry, I had assumed that if you had chosen TRON coins from before you had to have already entered in a payout address. I didn't realize you might have either deleted it or solo mined and not had to select a payout prior to them removing the coin to allow a payout to be entered.

If you still have a TRON payout due...maybe just put in a support ticket, list your account, how many coins you have on your balance and supply the payout address and see if Chris gets to it sometime down the road.
cloaker

Post by cloaker » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:37 pm

I'm with you...some things need to possibly be taken out of our wheel-house.
not allowing solo mining if the account doesnt have an active payout address for the coin wanting to be solo mined?
take away deletion options until a certain criterion is met?

I think if you solo mine you are getting paid in that coin and while you can get a balance going without an address it's prolly assumed payouts will take care of itself since the user gets paid in the coin you solo mine so at some point your going to be supplying an addy or it sits. several opportunities in there to save me from me lol. :)

to me this alludes that if you have a balance you would be able to add coin/payout but i guess technically it's saying the opposite.
by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:06 pm

suykast wrote:
Where to add the address ? Cause i cant add tron

This issue only applies to customers who have TRON balances. Since you don't have a balance, you can't add an address, nor can any new TRON tokens be earned
suykast

Post by suykast » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 am

any progress or solution ?
€arn and let other$ €arn to
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 am

There are some customers who have yet to enter valid payout addresses for TRON. Those customers are not receiving payouts.

For the remainder of customers with valid addresses, Chris will issue final payouts on August 1, after reduced support mode ends and all other tickets have been resolved. We hope to re-enable TRON in the future after ETH mining has been completed and we can add support for it.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:12 am

suykast wrote:any progress or solution ?
So since there is no way to enter a TRON payout address, you need to submit a ticket into the ticket system and list your account name on prohashing.com and the wallet address you would like the rest of your TRON tokens sent to.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:57 pm

CSZiggy wrote:
suykast wrote:any progress or solution ?
So since there is no way to enter a TRON payout address, you need to submit a ticket into the ticket system and list your account name on prohashing.com and the wallet address you would like the rest of your TRON tokens sent to.
It's a little more difficult than this because we need to perform identity verification, since the support system isn't linked with the main site. Chris will work through the verification process, which involves sending some money from one of the payout addresses associated with the account to prove ownership.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Yes it is a little more difficult than that.
Will Chris be emailing everyone that still has an outstanding TRON balance for those that bothered to supply an Email and ask them each where they would like it sent? I'm guessing not.

So since there is NO WAY to add TRON coins to enter in a payout address in the wallet address section, that does not appear, the only way they can BEGIN to start a PAYOUT PROCESS is to put in a ticket?

Some users are still waiting for you to put the TRON coins back up so they can add them and enter their wallet addresses. You taking the coin off the list has confused some users it appears who are not familar with the way the pool sometimes works. They shouldn't wait for you to reach out, and they shouldn't sit and hope tron coins come back up on the add coin list to add an address, they need to take some proactive action and make contact if they ever expect their coins is all.
cloaker

Post by cloaker » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:09 am

I really do not care for this....I'm not comfortable with Tron watch or the wallet for Tron....the way I see it at least the way they are doing it " for verification purposes" allows me to see potential send and receive problems b4 all my shits out there floatin' around...i'm guessing we can/will verify using a very small amount as in...minimum necessary.
Adding it back in the near future seems like a stretch if we have to clear it out here, I'm not holding my breath nor will i miss tron