TRON token payouts

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

TRON token payouts

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:26 pm

We learned yesterday that TRON had switched from an ERC20 token to its own blockchain even before we listed the coin for payouts. Because we can't afford to implement support for custom APIs of every coin, we have discontinued TRON. Chris is about to issue final payouts for the coin.

Because of how the accounting is messed up due to the changeover, Chris needs to investigate all balances and issue every payout manually. Because there is insufficient manpower to dedicate someone to this task for more than a few minutes per day, this process is expected to take a while, and we apologize for the delay.

If you earned TRON, please enter payout addresses so that you can receive your final balance. If you do not enter your payout address by August 15, the balance will not only reach end of liability, but Chris will only pay customers after that date when time is available, which may not be very often.
suykast

Re: TRON token payouts

Post by suykast » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Where to add the address ? Cause i cant add tron
€arn and let other$ €arn to
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 pm

suykast wrote:Where to add the address ? Cause i cant add tron
This issue only applies to customers who have TRON balances. Since you don't have a balance, you can't add an address, nor can any new TRON tokens be earned.
suykast

Post by suykast » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
suykast wrote:Where to add the address ? Cause i cant add tron
This issue only applies to customers who have TRON balances. Since you don't have a balance, you can't add an address, nor can any new TRON tokens be earned.
I have a balance of 218 tron at the moment
€arn and let other$ €arn to
cloaker

Post by cloaker » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:36 am

do all the poyouts involving tron that involved the token going from here to the wallet need to be looked at on our end .....i can't tell what is a tron wallet issue because some involve jumping thru hoops with bootstraps and all kinds of shit while some issues are here.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:32 am

cloaker wrote:do all the poyouts involving tron that involved the token going from here to the wallet need to be looked at on our end .....i can't tell what is a tron wallet issue because some involve jumping thru hoops with bootstraps and all kinds of shit while some issues are here.
Unfortunately, I can't help you with setting up TRON. We decided against setting it up because it was so complicated. If you don't want to deal with the coins on the new chain, then one way to save a lot of time is to create an account at an exchange and enter a deposit address into the "Settings" page, and then sell the coins when you receive them.
cloaker

Post by cloaker » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:50 pm

ok i can do that, since i did mine and do have a trx balance how would i enter a payout addy , please advise and thnx

yes- your right....trx is ridiculous and requires a lot of time, not my cup.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:07 am

Go to one of the exchanges on this page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/#markets
Setup an account there, ask it to create an address, and fill that in to get your coins sent to there.

Then exchange them into something else or save them and trade them later on the new chain.
cloaker

Post by cloaker » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:19 am

Do they have an area for a payout address cuz I sure don't? I never keep coin slots I stopped mining because it clutters up the earnings page and I don't need them anymore......of course if mistakes occur here with Tron/EC20 [whatever the case ] support is discontinued and I'm told to I need to get my funds out some of us are going to need direction. A lot happens here arbitrarily and without much thought of the consequence....knee-jerk reactions left and right.

Yanking tron and letting members point out [ thru their frustration and inconvenience ] any lil details that may have been missed or discarded seems like the nuclear option
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:53 pm

cloaker wrote:Do they have an area for a payout address cuz I sure don't?
On the prohashing.com page, after you are logged in, click on SETTINGS.
Then enter in the address given to you by the exchange you signed with, from the listing above that traded in TRON coins.

Sign up on one of those exchanges and verify your account, go to balances, unclick hide zero balances, find the TRON coin ( most exchanges have a search icon to find the coins you want). Click on deposit, it should create a TRON coin address for a deposit to be sent to, copy/paste that into the SETTINGS page for the TRON coin payout. Make sure the threshold is under the balance so it gets sent out the next time Chris does a payout for TRON.