Increased profitability by 1%

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Increased profitability by 1%

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:58 am

Following our examination of profits after correcting an issue which overpaid miners with large hashrates who only connected to the pool for short periods of time, we are now confident enough to increase profits by an additional 1%. I made the change this morning.

That brings the total increase to miners to 3%. We may be able to pass on an additional 1% next week, depending on an analysis we perform after seeing the effects of this increase.
cc4506

Re: Increased profitability by 1%

Post by cc4506 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:34 am

And I thank you! As bad as the market is every % counts!
alim

Post by alim » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Fantastic, thank you!

At periods through the day, the hashrate difference has been up to 200 MHz, which seems to have cleared on rebooting the miner a few times. What I think I have observed is that it is worse when a block is found. Thanks for investigating. I would prefer to leave my miners pointed here :)
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:45 pm

alim wrote:Fantastic, thank you!

At periods through the day, the hashrate difference has been up to 200 MHz, which seems to have cleared on rebooting the miner a few times. What I think I have observed is that it is worse when a block is found. Thanks for investigating. I would prefer to leave my miners pointed here :)
Did the difference clear permanently and now there is no issue? Or, does it recur after a period of time?
alim

Post by alim » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:07 am

Steve, it reoccurs everytime I reboot - I think it is related to whatever you have put on the front end. I reboot the L3 when the hash rate is showing 100MHz lower than what the miner shows.

I've now set two of mine to solo mine as they seem particularly problematic and I won't have time during the day to check.