Mining server and website updated

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Mining server and website updated

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:25 am

Thank you for your patience today while we updated the mining server. The mining server now supports all the new features that Steve has been talking about, including more intelligent coin switching, worker history data, and (not yet enabled) support for payout coins that do not use the Bitcoin API. The most visible change is the addition of the new "worker history" and "earnings by coin" charts. Check them out on your "earnings" page.

Payouts in Ethereum, NXT, and Monero are in final testing, and we hope to release these changes on Friday evening. As a bonus, the addition of Monero support will allow us to use additional Poloniex XMR markets enabling better pricing on coins.

Keep checking the forums for all the latest updates on the pool!
tucsondirect

Re: Mining server and website updated

Post by tucsondirect » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:51 am

The new changes are GREAT! Thanks for putting all the work into them
kires

Post by kires » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:57 am

Amen to that, It looks awesome! This is data I can use. Also, Lastpass works properly now, which brings much joy to my heart. (No, it doesn't take much)
pumaro

Post by pumaro » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:59 am

seems like I am hashing much more effectively now maybe an extra 40MH per Titan. Its looking closer to the hashrates I was getting mining just litecoins :)