Welcome to Prohashing!

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Welcome to Prohashing!

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:21 am

Welcome to Prohashing! I want to personally thank you for coming to our site whether you are a miner or just curious about our features. Currently, the pool is in private testing, and we are limiting the number of users allowed to signup until we ensure that we can provide the best user experience possible.

We are currently looking for testers, and there is another thread in the news forum regarding this. If you would like to begin mining, please post a reply in the thread requesting testers and I will provide you with the ability to create an account.

There are many exciting developments to come and I will be posting news updates frequently. Thanks again for visiting!

-Chris Sokolowski
Last edited by Chris Sokolowski on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky