Notes about Verge earnings

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
localwonder

Re: Notes about Verge earnings

Post by localwonder » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:50 am

Verge trade volume is doing quite well on Cryptopia... Just bought some and moved it to my desktop wraith protocol wallet with no problem but my pro-hashing verge coins still remain unpaid. hmmm...
localwonder

Post by localwonder » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:54 am

Correction: I did receive my verge coins this evening from Prohashing.. All is well :)
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:16 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:The policy is that in the case that an exchange goes bankrupt or refuses to pay us money that we owe to customers, we reserve the right to declare the exchange's balance a loss.
OK, you declare it a loss. So, hypothetically, If say you claim all your LTC and BTC wallets get frozen, then technically you never have to pay out either of those coins ever again? If the wallets those coins were kept in disappear, you do not have to pay us? You would just declare it a loss and tell everyone the coins we owed you are frozen and then the exchange went offline, you worked for free. I'm not sure that works for me, sorry.

So you have a policy that denies people payment for work previously done in the case the place holding SOME of your money denies you access while you still have access to other funds that could be paid out for work already performed. That's interesting.

I'm not sure as a legal U.S. company you are allowed to withhold payment just because a bank puts a freeze on one bank account, If you still have access to another unfrozen account don't you still owe people for work already done? I'm not sure you can just write off paying them what is owed.

If you owe $12,000 USD and all you have is $8,000€, it seems pretty easy, trade one in for the other and payout what is owed.
You are saying that we just have to wait until the bank releases the 12,000 USD and in the meantime we get 0 and you get to keep holding on to the 8,000€?
caps111

Post by caps111 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:59 am

Hello All, I received payouts of xvg to bittrex at 9th of apr and yesterday too. If Bittrex is not good, can I give payment address directly to my xvg offline wallet (verge qt)?