Multiple issues; delays in ticket resolution

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Multiple issues; delays in ticket resolution

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Finally, an update on low-luck miners. We increased our confidence in the query significantly, and we thought that would reduce the number of miners identified, but few miners were removed. The same miners consistently show up in the data, across different time intervals and using completely methods of analysis. Luck repeatedly is low for these miners. We know that something is wrong, and can identify who is affected, but can't yet figure out what the cause is.

We ruled out one possible cause with the help of J1M, but still don't have a clear answer for those affected as to what is wrong. I apologize for the delays, and I'm going to get back to work on this first thing in the morning.
TOYJB

Re: Multiple issues; delays in ticket resolution

Post by TOYJB » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:28 pm

My SHA-256 rigs are affected by this low luck issue. I've moved them elsewhere, if you need them connected to do some testing let me know.