Ripple payouts now available

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Lminer

Re: Ripple payouts now available

Post by Lminer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:31 pm

CSZiggy The problem is the Max threshold payout is currently 10.17521928 and Minimum threshold is 200.00000000.
Which means you Don't get your payout till the Minimum Threshold is corrected. If I am mistaken please correct me, this is the first
real issue I haven't figured out
hvw001

Post by hvw001 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:33 am

Payout is not happening Steve - the first worked at 19 Ripple, now the balance is at 145 Ripple...
shieldwolf

Post by shieldwolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:33 am

That is correct. Ripple payout has not been resolved. I'm holding onto 25 with 23 eligible. Moving my harvesting to 1%, and 1 miner over to NiceHash. Min. threshold should NOT be 200. At this rate, it would be quicker to buy them outright.

Update after understanding the Ripple network requirements. One must already have 20 Ripples in a wallet to trigger a payout from Prohash. I will be moving some from an external site, Pronto
Last edited by shieldwolf on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:08 am

I fixed the network minimum and set it to 20. The previous minimum was set at 200 by mistake.

Unfortunately, I can't lower it to less than 20. The Ripple network is designed to require a minimum balance of 20 in an account; you can search the Internet to read more about that if you'd like.
shieldwolf

Post by shieldwolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:19 am

Thanks for the update, Steve. Working on the requirements now.
Lminer

Post by Lminer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Thank you for the fix Steve!
jasonsmining

Post by jasonsmining » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 pm

I made the mistake of choosing ripple to be paid, entered my exchange account, and just skipped the tag. I have mined only 32 coins before I realized my mistake. Is there any wallet that does not make the"20 xrp" mandatory holdover or is that just a ripple blockchain requirement? Is there any way to change my coin payment from xrp to something else? Should I erase my current address so that my coins don't get lost on my exchange? Any other advice to be able to get my coins will be appreciated. Thank you.
Lminer

Post by Lminer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 pm

jasonsmining wrote:I made the mistake of choosing ripple to be paid, entered my exchange account, and just skipped the tag. I have mined only 32 coins before I realized my mistake. Is there any wallet that does not make the"20 xrp" mandatory holdover or is that just a ripple blockchain requirement? Is there any way to change my coin payment from xrp to something else? Should I erase my current address so that my coins don't get lost on my exchange? Any other advice to be able to get my coins will be appreciated. Thank you.
If I remember correctly its 20 xrp mandatory requirement. That's about all I can help you with. If you need a wallet try Toastwallet.
jasonsmining

Re: Ripple payouts now available - Toast worked - Thank You

Post by jasonsmining » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:38 am

Toastwallet was one that I was looking at. I ended up choosing Toast and it worked easily. Thank you.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 am

Lminer wrote:
jasonsmining wrote:I made the mistake of choosing ripple to be paid, entered my exchange account, and just skipped the tag. I have mined only 32 coins before I realized my mistake. Is there any wallet that does not make the"20 xrp" mandatory holdover or is that just a ripple blockchain requirement? Is there any way to change my coin payment from xrp to something else? Should I erase my current address so that my coins don't get lost on my exchange? Any other advice to be able to get my coins will be appreciated. Thank you.
If I remember correctly its 20 xrp mandatory requirement. That's about all I can help you with. If you need a wallet try Toastwallet.
We lowered the minimum payout to 0.5 Ripple.

However, that minimum will only be spendable once there is 20 Ripple in an account. Every account must contain at least 20 Ripple. If you select payouts to a new account, then you'll need to wait until there is at least 20 Ripple available before you'll be able to spend any. That's how the Ripple network was designed and we can't change that.

Some customers have requested the ability to add "tags" to Ripple payouts. That's a feature that we plan to add in May. While we could create a hack right now to enable it, we will instead make the tag feature extensible so that it can also handle things like Monero payment IDs.