Next day payouts changeover

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Next day payouts changeover

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Within the next few days, we will be changing to next-day payouts (from our current two day system). There are many advantages to this change:
  • The payout system will be less confusing, particularly to customers who are used to next day payouts like most other pools offer.
  • Customers will receive their money faster.
  • We hold less money for customers, improving security and leaving us less vulnerable to attack.
On the day after the change, you will receive the past two days' worth of earnings. I will make a twitter post and a reply to this post when we have a release date so that you can prepare your wallets if you need to.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Next day payouts changeover

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 pm

The day of the changeover will be the morning of Thursday April 23. Please prepare your wallets accordingly.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:21 pm

Thursday's payouts will be delayed by a few hours. Normally, they execute while I am asleep, but I want to be awake when they are running to ensure that nothing goes wrong on the first payout after the change.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

The release was successful, and the pool is now operating on next-day payouts.
loszhor

Post by loszhor » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:22 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:The day of the changeover will be the morning of Thursday April 23. Please prepare your wallets accordingly.
What exactly do we need to do to our wallets?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:26 am

You shouldn't need or have needed to do anything. The only reason I brought it up is that I know that some people change their wallet addresses frequently, so I wanted to make sure that they knew in case they wanted the larger payout to go to a different address.
loszhor

Post by loszhor » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:You shouldn't need or have needed to do anything. The only reason I brought it up is that I know that some people change their wallet addresses frequently, so I wanted to make sure that they knew in case they wanted the larger payout to go to a different address.
Ok, thank you.