Free Litecoin Cash available

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Free Litecoin Cash available

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:31 pm

Chris has credited everyone with free Litecoin Cash. We weren't able to credit it before because no exchanges offered the coin, but now Yobit has it listed.

The exchange rate now is about 10:1, so it's worth quite a bit. Enter your payout address before midnight to get paid.

Our new non-liability policy states that we are not liable for any balance that has no payout address entered, so please take payment of this free money promptly!
mycide

Re: Free Litecoin Cash available

Post by mycide » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Yobit have had lcc available on the exchange since the fork, altough they are still to allow anyone to deposit any new lcc to the exchange, i been trying daily since the fork, but maybe you get special access if ur a pool?
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
Craig

Post by Craig » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:55 pm

where do you get a litecoincash wallet from?
rickuht

Post by rickuht » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Trying to establish a deposit address on YoBit is only yielding a "Deposit LLC : Deposit for such currency is temporary off" error (bad grammar and all). Anyone having any luck or have I fat fingered something, again?
lulzcart

Post by lulzcart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:37 pm

can i set it up as a payment coin? or is it just temporary?
ZiGen

Post by ZiGen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Good news... Thank Steve & Chris .

I just setup my Litecoin Cash wallet and input my wallet address in coin settings, but left the slider at 0% ... Do we need to setup any percentage in the sliders ?
vco

Post by vco » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:10 pm

I have the same question..
ZiGen wrote:Good news... Thank Steve & Chris .

I just setup my Litecoin Cash wallet and input my wallet address in coin settings, but left the slider at 0% ... Do we need to setup any percentage in the sliders ?
mrbrez53

Post by mrbrez53 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:48 am

Same as above. Effort to create wallet fails at Yobit after creating account. Is there any other option for a wallet.? I checked at my favorite Binance and they require the team at LCC to make application to be listed. I'd like to get my "Free Money" but don't have ability to collect it.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:53 am

mrbrez53 wrote:Same as above. Effort to create wallet fails at Yobit after creating account. Is there any other option for a wallet.? I checked at my favorite Binance and they require the team at LCC to make application to be listed. I'd like to get my "Free Money" but don't have ability to collect it.
Unfortunately, I don't have any information about how you can create a wallet for Litecoin Cash or which exchanges it is currently offered at; perhaps someone could research that and post the information here? I'm sure you can understand that we need to focus our time resolving other issues rather than helping people set this one up - but this money is available for the taking once someone is able to provide assistance.
mycide

Post by mycide » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:08 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Unfortunately, I don't have any information about how you can create a wallet for Litecoin Cash or which exchanges it is currently offered at; perhaps someone could research that and post the information here? I'm sure you can understand that we need to focus our time resolving other issues rather than helping people set this one up - but this money is available for the taking once someone is able to provide assistance.
You could have pointed them to the main homepage of litecoin cash, where you can find the litecoin core wallet.

https://litecoinca.sh/

Im running it since release, all seems fine.

Also the holding most of us will have in lcc here is under the payout threshold, most of you are prob better off forfeiting it then to set up a new wallet for 0.5 cents worth of lcc.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s