Free Litecoin Cash available

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Free Litecoin Cash available

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:50 am

mycide wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Unfortunately, I don't have any information about how you can create a wallet for Litecoin Cash or which exchanges it is currently offered at; perhaps someone could research that and post the information here? I'm sure you can understand that we need to focus our time resolving other issues rather than helping people set this one up - but this money is available for the taking once someone is able to provide assistance.
You could have pointed them to the main homepage of litecoin cash, where you can find the litecoin core wallet.

https://litecoinca.sh/

Im running it since release, all seems fine.

Also the holding most of us will have in lcc here is under the payout threshold, most of you are prob better off forfeiting it then to set up a new wallet for 0.5 cents worth of lcc.
The fees for litecoin cash are almost zero, so you can safely set a custom payout threshold of zero and receive almost all the money.
djliss

Post by djliss » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:05 am

If we have been credited with litecoincash should this show on the earnings page, if so i'm not showing any
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:11 am

djliss wrote:If we have been credited with litecoincash should this show on the earnings page, if so i'm not showing any
If you have no balance, your balance in litecoins at the time of the fork on February 18 was probably zero.
djliss

Post by djliss » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:18 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
djliss wrote:If we have been credited with litecoincash should this show on the earnings page, if so i'm not showing any
If you have no balance, your balance in litecoins at the time of the fork on February 18 was probably zero.
looks as if that was the case, i earned 0.03 ish LTC on the 17th which was payed out on the 18th so depends if the fork happened before or after the payout time

2018-02-18 Payout Litecoin -0.03258851 - - To: LPe5L5z11yuLJdCB…
ID: c9d2ed3234793314…
2018-02-18 Earned LitecoinCash 0.00000000 - $0.00 Payout will occur once threshold is exceeded.
2018-02-17 Payout Litecoin -0.04638904 -
2018-02-17 Earned Litecoin 0.03258851 - $7.46 Payout will occur once threshold is exceeded.
macsheadroom

Post by macsheadroom » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:Chris has credited everyone with free Litecoin Cash. We weren't able to credit it before because no exchanges offered the coin, but now Yobit has it listed.

The exchange rate now is about 10:1, so it's worth quite a bit. Enter your payout address before midnight to get paid.

Our new non-liability policy states that we are not liable for any balance that has no payout address entered, so please take payment of this free money promptly!
Are you giving us less then 6 hours to claim this? Times up so no coin for us that don't check this page hourly?
ZracheSs

Post by ZracheSs » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:03 am

I'm minning with 4l3+... Is it normal that I only have 0.12cent worth of Litecoin Cash??...
mycide

Post by mycide » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:39 am

ZracheSs wrote:I'm minning with 4l3+... Is it normal that I only have 0.12cent worth of Litecoin Cash??...
If it's normal all depends on if its your desired payout coin, and what percentage of your payment it's at. In this case i am assuming that your not infact chosen lcc for payout, and the 0.12cents of lcc is given to you is because you held litecoin at the time of fork, so its perfectly normal.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
MicoB

Post by MicoB » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Coinomi mobile App has a Litecoin Cash Wallet.
CryptoDamon

Post by CryptoDamon » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:49 am

I show a balance, but it's not paying out. I entered my LCC wallet address, but still nothing