Coin changes - Additions and discontinuations

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Coin changes - Additions and discontinuations

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 pm

I have updated this post to be more recent. Our new policy on coin discontinuation will be that coins will be listed for discontinuation if the coin has had earnings less than $20,00 within the past four weeks or no working exchange markets at the current time. The planned discontinuation date will be four weeks from being put on the list. If the coins continue to have no earnings or disabled markets after the date, then they will be removed from the pool.

August 18 pending discontinuation:

Coins with no working exchanges:

BaseBallCardcoin
BestChaincoin
Boson
Capstonecoin
Centurion
CharlieChaplincoin
Cludcoin
Concoin
EagsCurrency
Eurocoin
Fidgetcoin
Genstake
HazMatcoin
iCash
Joulecoin
Karmaclassiccoin
LSDcoin
Melitecoin
RubleBit
Sevencoin
Smurfcoin
Socialcoin
Stalincoin
SuperBitcoin
Swagbuck
Weigratecoin
WildBeastBitcoin
WolfgangAmadeusMozartcoin

Coins with low earnings:

2Givecoin
Condensate
Goldblock
LBRYcredit
Popularcoin
Unifycoin
Zero
Last edited by Chris Sokolowski on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 142 times in total.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Coin changes - Additions and discontinuations

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Luckycoin has been re-added to the pool. After nearly a year of the wallet bring frozen on Cryptsy, it was finally unlocked.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Cryptsy has been on a spree of fixing its coins, so I have re-added Anoncoin, Cosmoscoin, Galaxycoin, Lottocoin, and Nanotoken.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:30 pm

is there anything we can do about dime? as id like to have it as a working reward
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:56 am

It would be helpful if you opened a support ticket on Cryptsy about DIME withdrawals not processing. They haven't been taking any action on my support tickets. That's the only reason DIME is disabled right now; I can't withdrawal it from the exchange. Perhaps if they see two people with the same issue, they will take more action. What is happening when I withdrawal the coins is that they get put into the withdrawal queue as "processing" but they never complete sending the coins to my wallet. They just remain in the withdrawal queue as "processing" indefinitely.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:55 pm

done also pm'ed there wallet support on twitter
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:46 pm

they got back to me in twenty three minutes,

just checking incase your automating it,the withdrawl limit is 999999999 per withdawl
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Cryptsy helped me to resolve the issue with Dimecoin withdrawals. Hopefully the transactions won't stay pending indefinitely for future withdrawals. I have re-enabled Dimecoin for payout; however, it may stay in an error state until we issue the release tonight and fix the bug that causes random errors in Cryptsy LTC markets.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:07 am

Gamecoin, Memecoin, Neocoin, Royalcoin, and Starcoin were removed from the pool this morning. Unfortunately, I was not able to pay out all the Starcoin balances since the daemon did not have enough money in its wallet and Cryptsy's inactive wallet prevents me from withdrawing any more coins to repay the debt. Your balances are still held in the database, so if Cryptsy (or another exchange) ever re-enables Starcoin, I can pay you out. Alternatively, if you have a Cryptsy account, you can private message me your trade key and I will send the money as soon as I can to your Cryptsy account.

In other news, I have added another round of coins to be removed in three weeks (May 13) should the markets not change by that time. The coins up for removal are CryptoBullion and Tittiecoin, both due to having locked wallets on Cryptsy. In addition, it looks like Bittrex will be going through another round of coin removals soon, so I will have to propagate any of their discontinued markets.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:53 am

Tittiecoin has been removed from the discontinuation list due to Cryptsy finally unlocking its wallet.