CSV exports now available

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

CSV exports now available

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:34 pm

We're pleased to announce that CSV exports of account activity are now available! This task was requested in many support tickets by multiple customers. To export your account activity, click on the "Export" button in the upper right.

More information is available in the documentation. Thanks to Constance for her hard work in adding this new feature!
quip

Re: CSV exports now available

Post by quip » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:54 am

Thanks for this!
Would it be possible to add the USD value (and/or the value in the payout currency) for electricity cost as another column? :D
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:56 am

quip wrote:Thanks for this!
Would it be possible to add the USD value (and/or the value in the payout currency) for electricity cost as another column? :D
Of course! However, we are going to move on to improving the performance of the website before continuing with improvements to this feature. But I'll make sure that this suggestion is added to the tasklist and it won't be forgotten.
dnprod

Post by dnprod » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 pm

for me for the last several days the whole account activity pane has showed no activity. i just figured it will sort itself out.
but i see the shiney new export button! :D

Update: tried the export button, i filled in the form for YEARLY 2018, it said my download should begin shortly.
it never did.

Update: so i decided to fire up Firefox and the activity pane is working fine. and the export works too.
so, its my usual web browser... Seamonkey, a mozilla derivitive downloadable from the mozilla website

Update: so i updated my Seamonkey from 2.48 to 2.49.2 and everything works now. javascript is such a deliicate mother :)