More free money for everyone

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

More free money for everyone

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Chris is proud to announce that he has credited everyone with free Bitcoin Gold that was present at the time of the October fork. The balances are immediately available for payout, as soon as payout addresses are entered.

While Poloniex didn't reimburse us for Bitcoin Gold, we decided to do a 1:1 match anyway, even for the money we were holding in Poloniex, because it would have taken a day to decompress the data from backups to query how much was in Poloniex on October 23 at 8:22pm. You can consider the extra money a bonus.

End of liability for Bitcoin Gold balances without payout addresses will be on Memorial Day. Please enter your payout addresses and take prompt payment!
macsheadroom

Re: More free money for everyone

Post by macsheadroom » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:12 pm

My BTC balance vanished today does that have anything to do with this?

It is back now, must be work in progress.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: More free money for everyone

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pm

macsheadroom wrote:My BTC balance vanished today does that have anything to do with this?

It is back now, must be work in progress.
I think you might have encountered a network connectivity issue. The balance itself hasn't changed.

Please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to assist you!