Job available for creation of Ripple interface

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
SovietBear

Re: Job available for creation of Ripple interface

Post by SovietBear » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:12 am

What version of PHP will this need to be made for? Along that same line, will cURL be available or would the built-in f functions be used?

I'm working on composing a bid, but it depends on these questions. Thank you
SovietBear

Post by SovietBear » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:30 am

Also does prohashing run their own rippled server? There are some security concerns to be discussed if it's needed to rely on an unknown external server.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:53 am

SovietBear wrote:Also does prohashing run their own rippled server? There are some security concerns to be discussed if it's needed to rely on an unknown external server.
Not yet, but we will install it. For testing, the developer can use that external server with a private key that only has 20 ripple in it, so that even if Ripple's servers are compromised, losses will be insignificant.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:53 am

SovietBear wrote:What version of PHP will this need to be made for? Along that same line, will cURL be available or would the built-in f functions be used?

I'm working on composing a bid, but it depends on these questions. Thank you
7.1. Feel free to use cURL.
SovietBear

Post by SovietBear » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
SovietBear wrote:Also does prohashing run their own rippled server? There are some security concerns to be discussed if it's needed to rely on an unknown external server.
Not yet, but we will install it. For testing, the developer can use that external server with a private key that only has 20 ripple in it, so that even if Ripple's servers are compromised, losses will be insignificant.
Sweet, I'll get my proposal submitted. No need for throwing away 20 XRP though (i know it's not that much), Ripple has a test server for just these purposes at https://s.altnet.rippletest.net:51234. They'll even give you 10K XRP for the test server to mess with. Too bad it's not real XRP :(
SovietBear

Post by SovietBear » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Proposal submitted. Thank you for the help with the login issues and for the opportunity.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:58 pm

I wanted to let you know that Sovietbear did an excellent job on this task. I encourage anyone looking to hire someone to contact him.