Found "worker history" issue

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Found "worker history" issue

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:15 am

I discovered an issue where the "worker history" charts had gaps for some customers. The issue has been resolved, but we can't release it until we have a real miner that can find blocks in front of us, which won't be until the holidays end on Tuesday.

Please don't submit support tickets about this issue, since it's already fixed. It seems to have been present for some time.
GregoryGHarding

Re: Found "worker history" issue

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:01 am

hey steve, minor bug on the 1099 declaration, if i declare not a us resident, the form will not submit.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:02 am

GregoryGHarding wrote:hey steve, minor bug on the 1099 declaration, if i declare not a us resident, the form will not submit.
I'm not seeing this issue myself. Let me log into your account and see if I can reproduce it, and Chris will make changes after we return to State College in a few hours. Sorry about that!
djliss

Post by djliss » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:27 am

GregoryGHarding wrote:hey steve, minor bug on the 1099 declaration, if i declare not a us resident, the form will not submit.
same issue here on 2 accounts, using chrome, accounts are djliss and djlissx11

edit:

Tried in IE and same issue