Still issues with "live worker status"

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Still issues with "live worker status"

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:01 am

There still appear to be issues with the "live worker status" that I verified this morning. The issue is that there are extra workers appearing that include invalid data, which either causes the extra workers to be displayed or an error in the invalid data causes nothing to be displayed. We've already rewritten the code once, and still can't reproduce this issue in development.

I'm going to discuss with Chris whether we should pull the feature and come back to it at some point in the future after we've worked on higher-priority tasks in the meantime. Comments on the issue are welcome.
Helotours

Re: Still issues with "live worker status"

Post by Helotours » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 am

While you're at it, please consider eliminating the incorrect algo error. All of our scrypt miners are contributing slowly to the total and I don't really think there is anything wrong with the L3 and L21 equipment we are using.
Dutchmulti

Post by Dutchmulti » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:16 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: Maby also D3 Bitmain miners connection instruction? :idea: :idea: :idea: that more then one miner can be connected to the pool would be nice.I think if that would work a lot of d3 owners would connect to Prohashing! Now its not working for me and i been trying it a lot becource i own 10+ d3 miners and i would love to mine verge and litecoin with the dash machines. Hope you have a proper solution for this case. For now a good 2018 :!: :!: Regards Rob :geek:
if you can not share, you can not double
JimmyS

Post by JimmyS » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:24 am

I had no issues until this morning, just fyi.
Stereotype1

Post by Stereotype1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 am

Steve - miners live work status worked through yesterday afternoon until I rebooted a single unit. Live status reduced miner count by that single miner, so I powered off all miners and restarted. Upon restart live status has remained zero count.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 am

Dutchmulti wrote::idea: :idea: :idea: Maby also D3 Bitmain miners connection instruction? :idea: :idea: :idea: that more then one miner can be connected to the pool would be nice.I think if that would work a lot of d3 owners would connect to Prohashing! Now its not working for me and i been trying it a lot becource i own 10+ d3 miners and i would love to mine verge and litecoin with the dash machines. Hope you have a proper solution for this case. For now a good 2018 :!: :!: Regards Rob :geek:
I do not see how this is an issue, maybe on your end.
I have 3 D3 miners connected, and unless the server is rebooted, have no issues seeing all 3 of them all the time.
mamu4852

Post by mamu4852 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:17 pm

1 L3+ showing in live worker status and has been for several hours - there should be 8 L3+ showing.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Never mind, I was finally able to reproduce the issue, and now I know that the problem has been resolved.

Chris will issue a release this afternoon with the changes.
FastCashMining

Post by FastCashMining » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Great work Steve! Thanks for your help with this.
sebykappa

Post by sebykappa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi Steve,
It still doesn't work properly, right now I'm connected with 16 antminer L3+ and after I made a page refresh on prohasing webpage, on live worker status I get 0 workers, but they are live and operational.
Please fix this issue (my user is sebykappa)
PS: I would be nice also to have an hourly estimete in dollars maybe what is our production value / hour (like at nicehash)
Thanks