Release tomorrow afternoon

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Release tomorrow afternoon

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:03 pm

There will be a release tomorrow afternoon. The main focus of the release is to resolve issues with the "live worker status" charts, which for some customers are displaying too few workers. A restart of the mining server and its supporting components will be required, resulting in about five minutes of downtime.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Release tomorrow afternoon

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:02 pm

This release has been completed and the restart is over. Thanks for your patience and enjoy the increased stability and bugfixes!
gnode

Post by gnode » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:02 pm

With this upgrade today the reject rate is really bad over 6%
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:00 pm

gnode wrote:With this upgrade today the reject rate is really bad over 6%
There were no changes to the system that would have affected that, so it might be worth investigating whether network connectivity is an issue.

I can review whether there are any problems here.
cryptojoelx

Post by cryptojoelx » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:02 pm

I just read this and it maybe release related. My live worker status are disappearing after I refresh the dashboard. It shows when I initially join the pool but it disappears. I still earnings accumulating so I am sure this L3+ is hashing and the console in the L3+ is saying it's hashing as well.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:23 pm

same here, live worker does not show, but balance ticks every now and then. just a visual issue