Bitcoin payments policy changes

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Bitcoin payments policy changes

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:51 pm

HEKA_INNO wrote:I have switched, as requested, but am unsure of the fate of my remaining Bitcoin balance.
It will be paid. Don't worry about that. We just need to figure out how to get this transaction confirmed or retracted so that we can resend it.
bmhamlet

Post by bmhamlet » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:41 pm

I did switch to all cash via coinbase. Please advise if previous balances will be paid via this method. my balances in bitcoin and litecoin exceed the cash minimum. Thanks.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:20 am

One possibility that we are investigating is implementing Coinbase bitcoin payouts. You would then be able to enter a Coinbase email address as your bitcoin wallet address. That way, we only need to send all customer funds in one transaction to Coinbase, then we can send the funds from within Coinbase for no fee. It would basically remove the bitcoin payout threshold if you had a Coinbase account to accept the funds.
bmhamlet

Post by bmhamlet » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:09 am

Thanks. I do have some (not alot) bitcoin in my account that I'd like to clear out. Thanks for your assistance and hard work.
MinerMaximus

Post by MinerMaximus » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:39 am

I dont manage other wallets than BTC,... in that case... should i stop mining for the moment? Is this happening on every bitcoin network or is just pool issue? I dont want to waste electricity if my earnings would be dusted.
Anyways im 10x far from the free treshold...
The only LTC wallet i have is Poloniex but i dont play too much on exchanges