Update on strange earnings

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Update on strange earnings

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Some customers have reported either overassignment or underassignment of earnings for a period of time yesterday, and there appears to be reduced hashrate in the hashrate chart this morning. Chris has been investigating for several hours but has not yet been able to determine a cause or even any pattern to the issue.

He'll be continuing his investigation overnight and will report back as soon as he has additional information. If share corrections are warranted, he will make them as soon as he can determine what occurred.
centar

Re: Update on strange earnings

Post by centar » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Yes, I"ve noticed also about a 200 mh difference in what PH hashrate is reporting vs. what is showing on the machine.
lhfx21

Post by lhfx21 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 pm

I am receiving a lot of warnings of low hashrare
TOYJB

Post by TOYJB » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:33 pm

I really like PH but I've had to move my machines else where until whatever is happening is resolved. Please keep us all updated, I'd like to move them back here.
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 pm

I dont know if this is of any help but i have noticed an increased hash rate with a increase of shares accepted and also with a decrease of accepted shares, hash rate also decreases. i have seen 1 of my d3s over an hour submit about 30 shares and the hash rate showing on site decreased to as low as 12ghs and as shares increased so did hash rate to a point where 1 was hashing 40ghs on site. i am not complaining cause overall average is still where it should be, but maybe it has something to do with problem you are having. i do have difficulty set static 256 for D3s. At 256 i have averaged 125 2hr est. shares and it gives correct hash rate for PH and Miner status.
hope this help you
Muggins here

Post by Muggins here » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:30 pm

I never could workout how to upload a screenshot here now. Id like to show you this persistent 100% restart penalty on one of my workers. And this daunting horizontal line across the entire graph at 100% and try and get it resolved.

I too noticed a lot of low has rate warnings and share losses. Hope this gets sorted, as earnings have dipped again over past 40 hours noticeably. The new earnings dashboard is working great though.

I am kind of hanging in here currently, I do like the approach and willingness to compensate for lost hash/earnings, I'd just like more stability and my issue resolved.

Is this 100% penalty restart having a detrimental effect on me mining here?