Coinbase payout threshold to decline dramatically

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Coinbase payout threshold to decline dramatically

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:48 pm

The payout threshold for Coinbase dollar payouts will be declining dramatically beginning next week. I determined that if we send bitcoins to Coinbase in one large transaction, and then use the user's E-Mail address instead of getting a deposit address, no additional fees are charged. Therefore, there is no reason not to sell bitcoins every single day for all users who want to be paid in dollars.

I lowered the threshold to $100 tomorrow for a testing period, and then it will be lowered to $1 on Monday after we've proven this method works.
cvmines2

Re: Coinbase payout threshold to decline dramatically

Post by cvmines2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello,

Thank you for reducing this. It said I had a coinbase USD payout in 5 hours when I checked 2 hours ago, now it says payout within 1 day?
Foxx

Re: Coinbase payout threshold to decline dramatically

Post by Foxx » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:13 am

GDAX fees are significantly lower.