Chris restarted servers

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Chris restarted servers

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Chris restarted the mining servers to apply some changes to address the memory leak.

I don't think we've gotten the leak yet, but we've managed to increase the amount of time before the servers crash due to the leak, since the leaking objects are now smaller. There's not much else to say except that I'm going to continue troubleshooting the leaks and hope to make more progress tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience while we continue to investigate this problem!
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Chris restarted servers

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:04 pm

When Chris tried to restart the servers, the system began experiencing network connectivity issues, and is refusing connections. He's continuing to troubleshoot the network configuration and hopes to resolve the issue soon.
ZiGen

Re: Chris restarted servers

Post by ZiGen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:When Chris tried to restart the servers, the system began experiencing network connectivity issues, and is refusing connections. He's continuing to troubleshoot the network configuration and hopes to resolve the issue soon.
Steve, I hope you are aware of IT position called "network engineer" or "system engineer" ... 8-)