System catching up

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
NYCrypto1

Re: System catching up

Post by NYCrypto1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:53 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
NYCrypto1 wrote:Hey Steve,

There is still a problem with the payouts though. I have not been paid of my Zcash or Bitconnect in 2 days, just restarts timer. Can we fix the payouts?
The Bitconnect network is under attack and is not processing any transactions because the attacker is not including transactions in his blocks. It is possible that all bitconnectcoins are permanently lost, because they will never be able to be transferred. We will, of course, send them to you if the attack ends. If we gain enough hashrate here, then we will attempt to reverse the attacker's blockchain and restore the normal operation of the network. You can follow the orphans at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/orphans.dws. As you can see, they are still ongoing as of an hour ago. The chart is misleading because it counting orphans from midnight until now, so today's point is always going to be lower.

For the ZEC payments, please submit a support ticket. Chris will investigate the issue when he works on installing and updating coins later today.
Ok, thanks for the reply
gnikminer

Post by gnikminer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:26 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
gnikminer wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
I think this is an issue specific to your miner. I can't reproduce it and I haven't heard this from anyone else recently either :(

Steve,

I don't know what hours you work or if you access the server's remotely, etc, but I have been having this issue as well, with the mass majority of my miners, and I've seen complaints from other members as well. For the most part, I've been able to isolate some parameters and conditions for this to occur. I've found some workarounds on my side, but I'm willing to bet it adds a little bit too your servers' workload (as well as requires resources I'd prefer not to use on my end). Unfortunately, my day job makes me unavailable during what most consider normal working hours (I'm central time), but if you are available outside of that to look into this issue, I believe that I may provide some value to you.
If you'll be available anytime between 9pm and 4am Central tonight, then Chris would love to talk to you about this. Thanks!

Sending you a pm in a few.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:52 am

OK, the issues with live workers should be resolved now. The memory problems were causing that.
nemesis-t-warlock

Post by nemesis-t-warlock » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 pm

My miners were online throughout the night UK time but with the issues I put them to another pool not long before you came online to say what had been happening. If the system is catching up, shouldn't I be seeing yesterday/today's earnings going up? I know my scrypt miners were online for a long time submitting shares but not having them reflected on the portal but since you posted to say the system is catching up I haven't seen the earnings changing.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:22 pm

nemesis-t-warlock wrote:My miners were online throughout the night UK time but with the issues I put them to another pool not long before you came online to say what had been happening. If the system is catching up, shouldn't I be seeing yesterday/today's earnings going up? I know my scrypt miners were online for a long time submitting shares but not having them reflected on the portal but since you posted to say the system is catching up I haven't seen the earnings changing.
Last night's earnings will be adjusted later today. No money has been lost, we just need to address other more pressing issues first, like memory shortages and now bandwidth limitations.