Chris restarted servers

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Chris restarted servers

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Chris restarted the mining servers to put out the final code that supports full parallelism. He will be setting up a parallel server tonight that Appleminer will be testing, and we'll give a report on how that went when we hear from him before the morning.
Foxx

Re: Chris restarted servers

Post by Foxx » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:20 pm

yeah, no valid shares. sorry but i had to take my miners down. my earnings page isn't right either.
illuminati

Post by illuminati » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Same
Foxx

Post by Foxx » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:39 am

all kinds of errors on my account page. it won't load my saved addresses the API Key..... basically nothing loads other than the default page.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 am

I haven't been able to reproduce these issues. I logged into an account this morning without problems.

Could you submit a support ticket with more information about the issues? In particular, make sure you fill out the "username" field and include images of the issues.
Foxx

Post by Foxx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 pm

sure, thank you for the response, Steve. I am pretty sure i took screen shots. lot going on here so my apologies for the delay in responding.
romes

Post by romes » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 pm

I've been having issues starting the morning of December 6th, or end of day December 5th. My miner keeps losing connection, going from alive to dead repeatedly. My earnings have dropped to almost 50% due to this.

I am also having TLS sessions issues with the site where half the time the prohashing.com website session won't respond.

All of these issues began around the morning of December 6th.

Same TLS issue with all browsers. Just hangs at TLS handshake. Sometimes I'll get lucky refreshing.
romes

Post by romes » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:37 pm

Looks like I've resolved the session issue by logging out in one browser and logging back in. If I have any further issues with that I'll report back.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:45 pm

When you say the miners are losing connection, is this from the miner's status page, you logged into the miners and they said they were on another pool?

Or you looked at the prohashing website, refreshed it a few times and didn't see miners? I know there were some issues with the web interface pages but my miners have been connected all day for the past 2 days, minus 1 or 2 quick server restarts. No work done on either of my 2 backup pools for the past 72 hours according to my miners status pool pages of work done on my 3 pools on the miners.
romes

Post by romes » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:14 pm

AppleMiner wrote:When you say the miners are losing connection, is this from the miner's status page, you logged into the miners and they said they were on another pool?

Or you looked at the prohashing website, refreshed it a few times and didn't see miners? I know there were some issues with the web interface pages but my miners have been connected all day for the past 2 days, minus 1 or 2 quick server restarts. No work done on either of my 2 backup pools for the past 72 hours according to my miners status pool pages of work done on my 3 pools on the miners.
That and 'miner status' kept going from 'Alive' to 'Dead' and switching to backup pool.

Nonetheless I think the issue may have been on my end as I discovered another device sharing same IP as my miner which must have occured yesterday when I had to reboot my router.

Issue seems resolved now..