I'm pleased to announce that yesterday we achieved final certification of the new parallel mining server. After months of effort, we are ready to provide additional capacity to customers.
However, we have made the decision to delay the release for up to a week. Chris spent the entire day and night yesterday trying to get JIRA to connect to our SMTP server to send E-Mails to customers when they submit tickets, but was unable to get SSL configured. Even if I'm able to succeed in that today, we still have the bugtracking, wiki, and Bitbucket systems to set up as higher priorities than releasing the newest mining server.
I'll post more information on a release date once we've been able to make more progress on configuring these support tools. Thanks for your understanding as the expected reduction in productivity continues while we begin our expansion and the process of training Constance and other employees.
News updates about the Prohashing pool
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: vrocco and 1 guest