Release today

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Release today

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:55 am

Chris will be issuing a release today. The release will include all of the new features of which I provided an overview in the status posts in the development forum over the past week. In addition, I added a new performance improvement which will stop sending notifications to accounts that have not had any mining in the past 90 days. The documentation will be updated to reflect the change.

The release will take a few minutes, at some time this afternoon.
dog1965

Re: Release today

Post by dog1965 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:32 am

Thanks a million chris keep up the good work.
simonjbcmm

Post by simonjbcmm » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:57 am

Thank you gentlemen!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:53 pm

This release has now been issued. You can take advantage of key requirement, per-worker electricity, the bugfixes on the earnings page, some performance improvements, and more. For once, there were no major issues upon deployment.

Enjoy the new system!
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:12 pm

so far....that we can see.
Darylbmorris

Post by Darylbmorris » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:07 pm

hi
just started with prohashing six hours ago and have been mining but now
my live worker status is not showing and all my stats and history is not showing
not sure if i am getting paid for this work or whats up? tks
bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Darylbmorris wrote:hi
just started with prohashing six hours ago and have been mining but now
my live worker status is not showing and all my stats and history is not showing
not sure if i am getting paid for this work or whats up? tks
I also have same question. I have been mining script @ 500Mh/s since yesterday and have not yet had any payout. Is auto payout still working? Is there a manual way to do payout? What am I doing wrong or not understanding? Thanks!
ZiGen

Post by ZiGen » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 am

Auto payouts are calculated as of MIDNIGHT everyday ...and IF your earnings are greater ( > ) than the threshold in your account's settings, are submitted later ... some sooner, like LTC immediately ...some later, like BTC - like 5-6 hours later.

Your mileage may vary, depending on the coin(s) you selected as a payout.

Capisco? ;)

Regards,

ZiGen
sirandyr

Post by sirandyr » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:01 am

I can't register a new user (not forum user) - tried Chrome, IE, iOS and Safari.

Never mind - I found the post which explained why new users could not be created!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:53 am

sirandyr wrote:I can't register a new user (not forum user) - tried Chrome, IE, iOS and Safari.

Never mind - I found the post which explained why new users could not be created!
User registration has been enabled again, so there should be no problem. Let Chris know in a support ticket if you're still having problems, since that's not intentional.