Sporadic balance issues

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Sporadic balance issues

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:03 pm

I have been notified that there are a subset of users who are experiencing discrepancies in their account balances. The daily earnings are correct, but the summed balances are incorrect. No money has been lost and new mining is still being correctly tallied for those users; as long as you see entries in the recent shares your earnings are being recorded no matter what else the website says. I am investigating the issue right now and will post an update when I have found and resolved the cause.

There was also an issue earlier today in the forums where the capcha necessary for creating a new account did not display. I have corrected this issue and registrations are back to normal.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Sporadic balance issues

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:18 am

I traced down the balances issue and have resolved it. When Steve corrected the balances two weeks ago during his concurrency fixes, his update query was incorrect causing some users to have balances go missing. I have corrected all users' balances so that they match the actual earnings. If you still see an inaccurate balance in your account, please contact me.