Release issued today

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
JKDReaper

Re: Release issued today

Post by JKDReaper » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:31 pm

A-There is no "secret" edge. B-If there was...well, kinda answers itself. C-If I'm manually targeting a coin, they won't assign me anywhere...as you said yourself...MINING STATIC...meaning I change the coin not the pool...which is my entire point in asking this question. So your entire message above down to the last 2 lines is completely pointless by your own words.

Nothing else is getting across so let me use a real life example from just a few minutes ago. The pool had me assigned to LTC at 2.? cent profitabilty. I manually targeted BCC at 5.? profitability...so, there's your secret...sometimes I can pick a coin better than the pool...

Anyways...My question is getting buried and won't be answered...

Steve/Chris...what is your current thinking in the implementation of this? Who would be re-assigned if they are manually targeting a coin in your given situation? When?
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:51 pm

JKDReaper wrote:C-If I'm manually targeting a coin, they won't assign me anywhere...as you said yourself...MINING STATIC...meaning I change the coin not the pool...which is my entire point in asking this question.
There is the confusion, I never said MINING STATIC, I said MINING SOLO.
Unless you are mining as a SOLO miner you are apart of the pool.
JKDReaper

Post by JKDReaper » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:54 pm

hashingpro wrote:So as its profitability drops more and more, please keep you on it, rather than move you to another coin that is paying better.

You work at Mcdonalds and they pay $9 an hour.
Burger King, Wendys and jack in the box are paying $12, 13 and 15 per hour.

But you want to keep working at McDonalds making that 9 bucks an hour.
And you are somehow pissed the welfare department orders you to change jobs so you get more money to live on.

Why are you so gung ho on mining the static coin in the pool.
Maybe if you can explain what secret edge you feel it gives to mine it that way we would all understand better?
read your own message *sigh* You said static, which is what I'm asking about, which is the entire point of this post, etc...what I can't understand is why you want to argue about it? Does it pertain to you? Obviously not...do you just enjoy being contradictory...even to yourself? I'm asking a simple question to Steve/Chris that only they know the answer to...if your not Steve or Chris, I don't care if you understand, like, prefer, or anything else...I care about Steve and/or Chris's thoughts...period.

Either understand plain and simple what I'm saying or not...don't care. I'm done arguing with you. GOD this is why I don't use forums. I'll wait for Steve or Chris to answer, if they can even find the question now.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:59 pm

JKDReaper wrote:The last to start hashing on that coin would be the best IMO. Reason being...if I'm soloing a coin and another pool throws a ton of hash on it and lowers it's difficulty,
To which I replied.

Its the STATIC POOL miners, NOT the SOLO miners they want to kick.
IF you are in SOLO mode this does NOT apply.
JKDReaper

Post by JKDReaper » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:05 pm

OK, I lied...lemme try again. The next response you gave was to me correcting myself and saying manual target not solo...so you read and knew what I meant...or atleast I would hope. I'm asking if I manually target a coin (NOT SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) And their situations comes up....who will be removed and when? I've said that statement atleast 4 times. AND in your previous message you ask why I'm hung up on Static...so you KNEW what I mean...

God, I'll just email them, much simpler obviously.