Restarted server

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Kfedorek

Re: Restarted server

Post by Kfedorek » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Couldnt a simple fix be to program the algo to NOT MINE a coin if its exchange is down?...today has been even worse i was averaging 5-6 LTC a day now im only at 2.27 and only 5 and a half hours left to mine....this is lost money in my eyes. Couple hundred dollars in 2 days whats going on?? Debating switching to a regular LTC pool.
hashingpro

Re: Restarted server

Post by hashingpro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

The exchanges being down put a huge hit on the profits, until they come back up profits will remain lower.

And I would expect the profits to continue to decrease weekly as more and more batches of miners come online.
In another few weeks, even with the exchanges back online that 2.27 may just be a daily max profit going forward.