Chris decided to reverse balance forfeitures

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Chris decided to reverse balance forfeitures

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi,

Chris decided to reverse the balance forfeitures from this morning, and all miners have been re-credited for the forfeit balances.

He received support tickets that pointed out that some miners who were unaware of how mining worked mistakenly purchased hashrate from cloud mining services based upon the erroneous earnings. Whereas it was fair to issue forfeitures for some of the balances for miners who were simply using their own miners to mine normally, we didn't foresee that there were people who might have thought the situation was normal and spent money on it. Miners who didn't know any better shouldn't be penalized for a lack of knowledge.

Thanks,

-Steve
bluelemonadecrypto

Re: Chris decided to reverse balance forfeitures

Post by bluelemonadecrypto » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 pm

So now we are talking about this like adults I am happy to refund any coins that have been paid out unfairly, but I need to see some kind of exact explanation of how this occurred and a detailed account statement showing the details on a transaction by transaction basis.
Bitatlas

Post by Bitatlas » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:33 am

bluelemonadecrypto wrote:So now we are talking about this like adults I am happy to refund any coins that have been paid out unfairly, but I need to see some kind of exact explanation of how this occurred and a detailed account statement showing the details on a transaction by transaction basis.
Talk like adults would be each miner assume their responsibilities. Lack of knowledge it is not an excuse. If you received more money than you should... you should give it back to the pool managers. Otherwise, they are getting money out of their pockets for something that is your responsibility.
bluelemonadecrypto

Post by bluelemonadecrypto » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:52 am

Bitatlas wrote:
bluelemonadecrypto wrote:So now we are talking about this like adults I am happy to refund any coins that have been paid out unfairly, but I need to see some kind of exact explanation of how this occurred and a detailed account statement showing the details on a transaction by transaction basis.
Talk like adults would be each miner assume their responsibilities. Lack of knowledge it is not an excuse. If you received more money than you should... you should give it back to the pool managers. Otherwise, they are getting money out of their pockets for something that is your responsibility.
As I have said a number of times, give me the information to enable me work what I was paid for each method so I can see what was extra and I will, but it is not available it seems or is not forthcoming.

If this information was provided as part of a daily mining report then no one would have any excuses, but it's not.

Also, how could they be bleeding almost 10k a day when profits were at most 6k (before expenses) and not know for a month, if this is true we should be concerned what else is not known.
UPSoft

Post by UPSoft » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:35 am

just got all my forfeited money back. Thank you Chris and Steve this is a very responsible and generous act
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my balance this morning
Thank you!
NigeBoyFF

Post by NigeBoyFF » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:10 am

Thanks for reversing the forfeit of earned coins.

It is much appreciated.