One-time balance forfeitures today

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
UPSoft

Re: One-time balance forfeitures today

Post by UPSoft » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:43 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
UPSoft wrote:i was asking you about earns around 30.08 !!! Forfeited balance
all said its ok.. now i spent all money to rent NH and you just took 13000$ to you self! Its your mistake ! Why i lost all my money ??!?!?
take that part you think was extra pay and gimme my blocks!
If it is true that we incorrectly told anyone that the mistaken earnings were correct, then we'll reverse the forfeitures for those accounts. If you think that you received an erroneous promise, feel free to submit a support ticket with the proof that Chris or I made an incorrect promise and Chris will investigate it.
its in my post here Forfeited balance
i dont have proof coz i dont now how to see chat history
Last edited by UPSoft on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvcatt

Post by mvcatt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:12 am

I'm not all too concerned about this but from what i see i have only solo mined late 9/9 and 9/10 and then again on 9/13 for a brief bit maybe an hour. But that all totaled to $20~ or so. I still have $11~ of the altcoins that were mined in my account as a balance. But what was forfeited was taken out of my LTC balance which only would have come from merge mining and the whole balance of .3826 LTC was forfeited.
Mrrt

Post by Mrrt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:33 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
The total of the forfeitures is about 40% of solo-mined blocks from August 27 to September 13, or your full balance, whichever is greater. This brings solo mining in line with what was promised in the documentation and in the live balances.
May want to change that to 'whichever is lesser', Steve.

If you actually coded it backward like that... whoo boy. I can see why people are annoyed.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 am

Mrrt wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
The total of the forfeitures is about 40% of solo-mined blocks from August 27 to September 13, or your full balance, whichever is greater. This brings solo mining in line with what was promised in the documentation and in the live balances.
May want to change that to 'whichever is lesser', Steve.

If you actually coded it backward like that... whoo boy. I can see why people are annoyed.
Oops! Thanks.
tabak6

Post by tabak6 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:45 am

If you claim that you have overpaid 40% of your earnings, then the numbers do not converge! You dragged away almost everything that was earned from the solo, for the period from 27.08-13.07! It turns out that I worked 18 days at all without earning !!!!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:06 am

tabak6 wrote:If you claim that you have overpaid 40% of your earnings, then the numbers do not converge! You dragged away almost everything that was earned from the solo, for the period from 27.08-13.07! It turns out that I worked 18 days at all without earning !!!!
If you think there was an error in the calculations, feel free to create a support ticket and Chris will investigate your case.
JKDReaper

Post by JKDReaper » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 am

Steve...Simple question. How am I supposed to go back to august and prove to you that I didn't have more taken than should have been?
bluelemonadecrypto

Post by bluelemonadecrypto » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:25 am

So, more or less, I only solo mined Florincoins, and was paid in Florincoins for sol miing and any associated merg mining owings, so if I was over credited where did these mystery 70% extra Florin coins come from.

And why can I not see evidence of your assertion in the profit statements you publish?

And when you are making maybe 5k a day profit max, how did you not notice bleeding almost 10k a day for a month?

If you do not want people to think the worst you need to be a lot, lot more transparent.
JKDReaper

Post by JKDReaper » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:50 am

JKDReaper wrote:Steve...Simple question. How am I supposed to go back to august and prove to you that I didn't have more taken than should have been?
Let me elaborate on the question...I can show screenshots to prove I received "x" amount of 2 coins that I know I solo mined. How can I prove to you that those were the ONLY 2 I solo mined?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:54 am

JKDReaper wrote:Steve...Simple question. How am I supposed to go back to august and prove to you that I didn't have more taken than should have been?
Submit a support ticket. Chris can run the queries and send you exact dollar amounts of how much was earned due to solo mining, merge mining, and in error, and then how much was clawed back.