Cryptsy server issues

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Cryptsy server issues

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:47 pm

As of 7PM EDT October 16, Cryptsy seems to be having issues with its servers. Some coins on the site may go offline temporarily as Cryptsy cannot be used to trade them, which will reduce our profitability for this period. Once Cryptsy is functional again those coins will re-enable themselves and profitability will return to normal.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Cryptsy server issues

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:02 pm

As of 9PM EDT October 16, it looks like Cryptsy is back to normal, and the pool has returned to normal as well.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:21 am

As of 1AM EDT October 17, Cryptsy has again halted trading on their servers, so I have temporarily put the pool into Litecoin-only mode. The only payouts enabled at the moment are Bitcoin and Litecoin, and the only coin available for mining is Litecoin. This restriction will be removed once Cryptsy reopens.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:23 pm

As of 5PM EDT October 17, Cryptsy's API is still offline, so we will continue mining Litecoins. Cryptsy's API is sending back garbage responses causing our stratum server to occasionally restart, so you may experience occasional connection interruptions while Cryptsy's API is not working.

Despite Cryptsy's issues, tomorrow's scheduled maintenance of our server will continue as planned.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:34 pm

It looks like Cryptsy's API is back online. I'm going to give it a little while to make sure they have things sorted out, and then Chris will re-enable all coins in half an hour.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Cryptsy is back online and I have returned the pool to its normal state. Please let me know if there you are having any issues.