BTC and BCH payments to be delayed again

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

BTC and BCH payments to be delayed again

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:20 pm

Because Novaexchange has locked its BTC and BCH wallets, we can't withdrawal money from there to pay customers.

As a result, payouts in these coins are halted indefinitely until they unlock their wallets. Chris will contact the owner of Novaexchange to see what can be done. If it turns out that he is unwilling to unlock the wallets by tomorrow, then we'll disable Bitconnectcoins so that we can mine coins that are traded at other exchanges instead, and pay customers.
C0ins

Re: BTC and BCH payments to be delayed again

Post by C0ins » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:35 pm

won't that crash the already struggling profitability since that's the bulk of what's being mined?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:37 pm

C0ins wrote:won't that crash the already struggling profitability since that's the bulk of what's being mined?
Yes, disabling Bitconnectcoins would reduce profitability, but if we can't withdrawal your money, then there's not much point to mining them.

Hopefully, Chris will be able to come up with an agreement with the exchange operator first.
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:43 pm

@Steve
How about Livecoin.net as another exchange you use in the future? I have done a good amount of trading there already and never had a issue.
API support and they even have the BCC/BTC pair with good volume
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:09 pm

vhmanu wrote:@Steve
How about Livecoin.net as another exchange you use in the future? I have done a good amount of trading there already and never had a issue.
API support and they even have the BCC/BTC pair with good volume
Thanks for the tip. I'll add it to our list of things to examine once the performance issues are ironed out.
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:57 pm

BTC withdrawal on Novaexchange is now available (no BCH at the moment)
s___m

Post by s___m » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:26 pm

I just received BTC payment. Thanks!