ETH and ETC payouts coming

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

ETH and ETC payouts coming

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:08 am

Users may have noticed that ETH and ETC payouts were marked as sent but are not actually on the blockchain. I am aware of this issue and have implemented a temporary fix.

The cause was that the ETH and ETC clients were not downloading the latest blocks. On Thursday, we blocked all UDP traffic to the site to prevent DDoS attacks. An unintended effect of that is that it also blocked ETH and ETC traffic since they use UDP to contact peers. A workaround is online, and the latest blocks are currently downloading. The transactions will show up as soon as all the blocks are downloaded.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Litecreative

Re: ETH and ETC payouts coming

Post by Litecreative » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:21 am

Very good news I was starting to wonder! :mrgreen:
Litecreative

Post by Litecreative » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:25 am

Should we still continue to use ETH as a payout option, or will this be an issue for a while? Im just a bit wary as you said temp fix, anfd also the market in eth went down 2 days ago This had some effect on my earnings ...

Should we change the coin as I took your advice on you article to use ETH as preffered payout option as you suggested transaction fees on BTC is getting to high.

Thanks for the great pool!!
Litecreative

Post by Litecreative » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:42 am

Ive Received my latest payouts this morning. Still have not received the one for July? 0.9 ether more less, hows this possible if I have received the one for this morning? that block is prior to the latest one? So how is this connected to the blocks not being fully updated?

Just some clarity please. I still have not received this payment.

Payout Ethereum -0.83333272 To: 0x19800b98fddf332f02d5691a22d43849aa4124ba
ID: 0x49066daa47bf00b7afe4cd1d759c26fa46dc3ef8c0e5de86203657ff3beb61d
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:28 am

Litecreative wrote:Should we still continue to use ETH as a payout option, or will this be an issue for a while? Im just a bit wary as you said temp fix, anfd also the market in eth went down 2 days ago This had some effect on my earnings ...

Should we change the coin as I took your advice on you article to use ETH as preffered payout option as you suggested transaction fees on BTC is getting to high.

Thanks for the great pool!!
No, that won't be necessary. As soon as the blocks download, payouts will continue normally.