April 28 balances corrected

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Nalith

Re: April 28 balances corrected

Post by Nalith » Mon May 01, 2017 1:47 am

Thanks for the feedback, however when looking at the expected retruns per hash and my hash rate there is still something not right with the balances.
Elanaz

Post by Elanaz » Tue May 02, 2017 7:07 am

My balance of some coins has changed in minus today. Why it occurs? :shock:
galixxx

Post by galixxx » Tue May 02, 2017 8:54 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Nalith, you and many others were double paid on the 28th (see Some people double-paid yesterday), so the payout is actually spread over two transactions - one on the 28th and one on the 29th.

galixxx, I set all users' balances to 0 where the balance was between $0.00 and -$0.01. That should remove all the change from showing up.

JKDreaper, don't worry about bothering us. We want to maintain an honest service, and I definitely want to make sure that no one is cheated, no matter whether they are the largest user or the smallest one. I need some time to figure out how you could see balances change like this. The only change I did today that possibly could have done what you explained is that I re synchronized user balances by calculating sum(daily earnings)-sum(payouts). If there was a payout in the past that for some reason was not previously deducted from your balance, that would cause a decrease in the balance you now see, but I've never seen anything like that occur before and because of the way the system is programmed it never should occur. I will get back to you soon with what I find.
Hi Chris, Sorry I don't understand the reply to me. I just had a look at my last XMR payout and it was October 10 last year. Since then I didn't have any balance on XMR. So in my point of view it doesn't make sense to have any balance on this particular currency which in my case is a negativ balance. Please help me/us understand what happened in these cases since I am not the only one with that question. Thanks!
JKDReaper

Post by JKDReaper » Tue May 02, 2017 3:44 pm

=JKDreaper, don't worry about bothering us. We want to maintain an honest service, and I definitely want to make sure that no one is cheated, no matter whether they are the largest user or the smallest one. I need some time to figure out how you could see balances change like this. The only change I did today that possibly could have done what you explained is that I re synchronized user balances by calculating sum(daily earnings)-sum(payouts). If there was a payout in the past that for some reason was not previously deducted from your balance, that would cause a decrease in the balance you now see, but I've never seen anything like that occur before and because of the way the system is programmed it never should occur. I will get back to you soon with what I find.
Any update on this?
JKDReaper

Post by JKDReaper » Thu May 04, 2017 12:40 am

OK so obviously not getting credited for the coins taken, or even update verifying why...but now im being forced to take ALL payment in Marijuana Coin and GoldBlocks for some reason? And in total I had on a high estimate .12 cents worth of coins with negative balances...again, this doesn't make sense either, but whatever...and I've already passed that by a long shot. Got a few hours left of rental, gonna point 1 more hour here and see if the payment coins correct and if not, then that's it. I've been patient and tried to be polite and simply ask for an explanation...and then when that didn't come, just asked for an update...I understand being busy, but a simple, "we are busy, but we haven't forgot ya" would suffice.

I hope you can get this system back to the way it was, because this used to be the best and most profitible pool...by far!