Website wishlist

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jinxorbit

Re: Website wishlist

Post by jinxorbit » Sat May 06, 2017 11:43 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
jinxorbit wrote:the workers are no longer displaying on my mobile devices. A simplified mobile site with a more basic layout would be awesome.
I can't reproduce this issue.

What type of phone are you using? Could you give me any more details about the circumstances and specific steps you used to reproduce the problem?
I have an older Galaxy Core Prime and a Older Asus Tablet. The tablet is loading the miners now. Overall the website loads pretty slowly. If the time and money weren't a problem, it would be nice to have a mobile app with minimal mining data(Miners and total balance only maybe)... I don't think this should be a priority one item though.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed May 10, 2017 2:28 pm

it displays but it is very slow loading
jinxorbit

Post by jinxorbit » Thu May 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
jinxorbit wrote:the workers are no longer displaying on my mobile devices. A simplified mobile site with a more basic layout would be awesome.
I can't reproduce this issue.

What type of phone are you using? Could you give me any more details about the circumstances and specific steps you used to reproduce the problem?
I can't reproduce it either... I think it must have just been an issue with my devices. I cleared the browser cache, now it seems OK. Sorry for the false alarm.
UPSoft

Post by UPSoft » Thu May 25, 2017 10:02 am

may be something like this stats https://www.litecoinpool.org/stats :?: looks nice(: Every one loves TOP charts
dfair98

Post by dfair98 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:13 am

Apply the same filtering from "Live coin status" to "Live found blocks"
Skarda

Post by Skarda » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:48 am

- A true 24 hour counter of coins. The payouts don't appear to be a regular 24 hour cycle. So every morn at 6:00 am I log the all-time earning and subtract out the previous all time earning to get an exact 24 hour cycle. It is always much different than the payout cycle.

- I also like the idea of separate balances of Scrypt and X11. I have 2 separate accounts to watch the performances of each.

_ When active screens are open for a while my workers numbers increase (i wish for real) My 10 will go up to 15 to 20 workers until I refresh. Other numbers seem to update without refreshing.
Alex

Post by Alex » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 pm

A graph showing coins mined instead of earnings by coin or both.

Current coin prices of the five most paid out coins.

An option to configure the colours of the website.

Current difficulties of coins, and profitability calculator for mining of those coins.
Steven527

Post by Steven527 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:47 pm

Notifications

Please add an email or SMS notification for solo miners who solve a block. Would be nice if the notification included the time stamp, block reward, BTC value, USD Value.

Payouts
Please add a manual payout request feature for coins that I do not wish to forfeit but the amount is too low to trigger a payout. It would be preferable for the payout to be executed immediately vs waiting for the system to issue payouts on its own schedule.
dog1965

Post by dog1965 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:17 am

WISH THE SITE WOULD STAY UP AND RUNNING PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrgoldy

Post by mrgoldy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:11 pm

option to export .csv of live found blocks and selected recent shares ?