Please welcome Michael and offer him some suggestions on issues that you've noticed with the website. He will use this thread to get his list of tasks to do. His first priority will be to fix bugs, but feel free to suggest new features as well. I'll start out with some of the issues we are aware of, and then other customers can chime in.
- The "earnings" chart displays no data if the algorithm is switched from scrypt to x11 and back again, because Angular doesn't watch the select box.
- There is a "potentially unhandled rejection" console message in the forums when connecting to receive the earnings data.
- The forums have a memory leak which causes Chrome to crash when they are open for too long.
- Several customers have requested the ability to see x11 and scrypt earnings both separately and summed on different (or the same, with a selection box) charts. Currently, only summed data is available.
- The hashrate charts lose data if the database gets behind because they are calculated against zero shares. This might be a mining server calculation or it might be in a stored procedure. Their calculation needs to be delayed in the case that the database falls behind.
Please add other issues to the list before Friday evening at 6:00pm EDT.