Website wishlist

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
GregoryGHarding

Re: Website wishlist

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm

dog1965 wrote:WISH THE SITE WOULD STAY UP AND RUNNING PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A BUDWEISER GOALIE LIGHT EXCEPT GOES OFF EVERY TIME PH SCORES A HIGH VALUE BLOCK
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:20 pm

Daily earnings Email summary.

Would love to get 1 email a day from PH with the daily earnings report.
What my estimated hashpower was recorded for the day,how much I earned, and how many coins were paid out on that day.

Might be nice if i could setup an outlook rule to auto move those emails each day all into 1 folder so I have a log of mining activity from the site.

+1 Greg's idea that would be very cool to see go off while watching Charts or Earnings page states, And the chat/forums page ticker.
Last edited by hashingpro on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dog1965

Post by dog1965 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:23 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:
dog1965 wrote:WISH THE SITE WOULD STAY UP AND RUNNING PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A BUDWEISER GOALIE LIGHT EXCEPT GOES OFF EVERY TIME PH SCORES A HIGH VALUE BLOCK
That sounds exellent to me lol.
Grums

Post by Grums » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:51 pm

I would also like to have the option to export payout history and other necessary accounting things. Most sites I see use .csv files, but anything would be awesome!
coldstone

Post by coldstone » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:55 pm

dont know if it was mentioned, but i would like to zoom in on my earnings, so i can see it for every worker..
jimbo207

Post by jimbo207 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:34 pm

I'd like some options on the payout proportions area, mainly a button to payout in a coin at a certain level until payout threshold is met, then auto-return to previous proportions. Ideally, i'd like to be able to write a script to adjust payout proportions based on several variables, time, thrshld, value, etc.

thanx
jimbo
pavvappav

Post by pavvappav » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:50 pm

- Multiple security levels for an account, such as requiring additional login or seperate 2FA code to change payout settings, but a less-secure read-only level for monitoring status and payouts.
- Email or webhook notification of changes to settings or payout settings.
+ Change of payout address triggers a delay of X days till next payout. Initial payment address setting for a coin does not trigger this. (To give time to react to notification of payout settings change).
- Email or webhook notification of disconnected workers, low hashrate, or high rejected share rate. This may be possible using the existing WAMP interface though and monitoring the status).
-
-
bsock

Post by bsock » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Grums wrote:I would also like to have the option to export payout history and other necessary accounting things. Most sites I see use .csv files, but anything would be awesome!
AGREED. The TAX MAN COMETH!
bsock

Post by bsock » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Not sure if this qualifies under this posting, but a mobile app would be wonderful. Nothing fancy...unless you really want to.
buster442

Post by buster442 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:18 am

In the interest of full transparency, can you make the adjustments to mining rewards (whether an addition or subtraction) a separate line item in the account activity listing the adjustment amount and reason for adjustment? This would eliminate questions of if, when and how much adjustment was made to each account.