Coinbase account freeze issue

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Coinbase account freeze issue

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:50 am

We received an automated message this morning stating that Coinbase froze the account we use for sending dollar payouts to customers for not submitting a W-9 form they requested. However, we did submit the form last week, so Chris is submitting a ticket to Coinbase to get this issue resolved.

This may delay dollar payouts by a day until Coinbase responds to our customer service request, but no cryptocurrency payouts will be affected.
eqcoin59

Re: Coinbase account freeze issue

Post by eqcoin59 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Has this been resolved? I have noticed that my Dollar and Bitcoin wallets are both above the threshold but have not been payed out for a while.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:00 pm

eqcoin59 wrote:Has this been resolved? I have noticed that my Dollar and Bitcoin wallets are both above the threshold but have not been payed out for a while.
Coinbase's customer support is horrendous. We've been waiting for ten days for them to reply, and apparently we aren't the only ones having problems contacting them.

Tomorrow, Chris will put more effort into seeing if there is a way to get their attention. If they don't reply, then we'll pay you out in bitcoins so that you get your money, at least.
eqcoin59

Post by eqcoin59 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:51 am

If I disconnect from Coinbase with the unpaid USD revert back to the BTC wallet and get paid out?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:22 pm

eqcoin59 wrote:If I disconnect from Coinbase with the unpaid USD revert back to the BTC wallet and get paid out?
No.

Do you want to be paid out in BTC? If so, Chris can modify your balance so that it pays out tomorrow.
eqcoin59

Post by eqcoin59 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Yes payout in BTC will good. Thanks
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 am

I converted the USD to BTC. The coins will be sent very soon.
eqcoin59

Post by eqcoin59 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:03 am

Thank you. I got it.