New Mining Rigs forum

A forum to discuss ASICs, GPUs, CPUs, SSDs & HDDs (Chia farming), etc. (For connectivity questions related to PROHASHING, please see Mining Rig and Connectivity Support.)
Forum rules
The Mining Rigs forum is a place to discuss topics dealing with mining rigs that are not specific to connectivity with PROHASHING.

There are sub-forums specific to ASICs, GPUs, CPUs, and SSDs & HDDs (Chia farming), but if your post fits into none, all, or a combination of those categories, feel free to post here in the parent Mining Rigs forum.

(For connectivity questions related to PROHASHING, please see Mining Rig and Connectivity Support.)

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

New Mining Rigs forum

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:09 am

Here is a place to discuss topics dealing with mining rigs that are not specific to connectivity with PROHASHING. There are also sub-forums if you are looking for a place to go for questions/conversation more specific to your type of hardware, but you're welcome to post here if you're looking for more general mining rig conversation or if your rig somehow does not fit one of the sub categories. Happy Mining!
gardon

Re: New Mining Rigs forum

Post by gardon » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:19 pm

I think this is a great forum for anyone interested in mining rigs and cryptocurrencies. There are many topics to choose from, such as hardware, software, algorithms, pools, and profitability. I like that there are sub-forums for different types of rigs, such as ASICs, GPUs, and SFFs. This way, I can find the best advice and tips for my specific setup. I also appreciate that the forum is not limited to PROHASHING, but covers other mining platforms and coins as well. This forum is a valuable resource for both beginners and experts in the mining community. Happy Mining!
kaleb

Post by kaleb » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:29 am

I think earning crypto is a great way to get involved in the cryptoeconomy and learn more about different projects and protocols. There are many ways to earn crypto, such as watching videos, answering surveys, downloading apps, completing tasks, and staking your assets. Some of the platforms that offer these opportunities is cryptex and others I have tried some of them and I was impressed by how easy and rewarding they are. You can choose from a variety of cryptoassets and redeem them instantly. You can also use your crypto to earn more rewards by staking or lending it. I think earning crypto is a fun and educational way to grow your crypto portfolio and support the innovation in the space.
gardon

Post by gardon » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:29 am

Earning crypto is a great way to explore the cryptoeconomy and learn new things. I have used platforms like cryptex to earn crypto by watching videos, answering surveys, and more. It is easy, fast, and rewarding. I can also stake or lend my crypto to earn more. I love earning crypto!